Give the Gift of The Shelbourne
Celebrating 19 years of history and tradition The Shelbourne is a timeless landmark in the heart of Dublin. Magnificently renovated in 2007 and the largest 5 star hotel in Ireland it overlooks the city's grandest square, St. Stephen's Green which is located within a few minutes' walk from Dublin's most famous landmarks as well as the key shopping and cultural areas of the city.The Shelbourne is truly Dublin's most distinguished address. With our luxurious guest rooms, historic banqueting suites and a superb choice of restaurants and lounges combined with elegant surroundings, sumptuous choice of menus and superb fine wines, The Shelbourne is the perfect place to relax and enjoy your time in Dublin in comfort and luxury.Our luxury hotel gift vouchers can be customised for a weekend experience, dinner in The Saddle Room, Afternoon Tea in The Lord Mayor's Lounge or a treatment in The Spa. Cash gift vouchers are always a welcome treat as they can be exchanged or used in part payment for overnight accommodation, weekend or midweek breaks or special offers that may be available from time to time.Shelbourne Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift for family, friends or colleagues.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are strictly valid for 5 years from date of purchase.
- €10.00 postage fee applies to all vouchers posted to Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Europe.
- Please note the expiry date - vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Voucher must be used for stated purposes only and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, The Shelbourne accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid and they will not be replaced.
- At time of booking, guests must identify themselves as a voucher holder when making their reservation and quote the voucher number.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. A new voucher will be issued for any unused outstanding balance.
- Monetary gift vouchers can only be exchanged for goods or hotel services. Please note that they cannot be used to purchase another monetary voucher.
- Vouchers for Shelbourne Experiences may only be used for the stated purpose - for example a spa treatment, afternoon tea etc.
- For online vouchers, the voucher email must be presented on arrival at property. Vouchers that have been altered, tampered with or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- The Shelbourne reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
- Please note that the Shelbourne reserves the right to refuse the voucher if it has been deemed to be resold online or via a third party vendor.
- Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability and at hotel discretion. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example Public Holidays and Special Events.