The Saddle Room
About The Saddle Room
We are committed to adhering to all government directives therefore all Food & Beverage outlets consisting of; The Saddle Room Restaurant, No.27 Bar, The Horseshoe Bar, The Lord Mayor's Lounge and 1824 Bar are closed until March 29th. The safety of our associates, guests and the wider community is paramount at this time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel on +353 1 6634500
The Saddle Room encompasses the cherished traditions of dining at The Shelbourne, developed over generations. This is a reassuringly timeless and elegant dining room with a relaxed atmosphere, old-school Irish service and a menu full of classic favourites.
A lavish cheese trolley. A sumptuously traditional Beef Wellington carved table side. Dining in The Saddle Room is what The Shelbourne has always been designed with the guest's enjoyment first and foremost in mind.
- Monday - Friday: 6.30am - 10.30am
- Saturday - Sunday: 7.00am - 11.00am
- Bank Holidays: 7.00am - 11.00am
- Monday - Saturday: 12.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday Lunch: 1.00pm - 3.30pm
- Daily: 5.30pm -10.00pm
- Pre Theatre Dinner served: 5.30pm - 6.45pm
- Table d'Hote Menu served:
- Monday - Saturday 6:45pm - 10.00pm
- Sunday 6:45pm - 9.00pm