The Saddle Room
About The Saddle Room
The Saddle Room encompasses the cherished traditions of dining at The Shelbourne, developed over generations. This is a reassuringly timeless and elegant dining room with a relaxed atmosphere, old-school Irish service and a menu full of classic favourites.
A lavish cheese trolley. A pre-ordered roast of black leg chicken for two. A sumptuously traditional Beef Wellington carved table side. Dining in The Saddle Room is what The Shelbourne has always been designed with the guest's enjoyment first and foremost in mind.
- Monday - Friday: 6.30am - 10.30am
- Saturday - Sunday: 7.00am - 11.00am
- Bank Holidays: 7.00am - 11.00am
- Monday - Saturday: 12.30pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday Lunch: 1.00pm - 3.30pm
- Daily: 5.30pm -10.00pm
- Pre Theatre Dinner served: 5.30pm - 6.45pm
- Table d'Hote Menu served 6:45pm - 10.00pm